- Activated charcoal filters in the lid absorb odors
- Designed with a glazed inside and out for easy cleaning
- Has a convent stainless steel handle
- Includes two filters, each lasts up to six months
- Measurements: 10 inches tall, 7 inch diameter, holds 1 gallon of scraps
Ceramic pails make composting odor-free and attractive. These beautiful crocks store egg shells, coffee grounds and vegetable peelings to add to your garden compost. Activated charcoal filters in the lid absorb odors before they can escape. Glazed inside and out for easy cleaning. Stainless steel handle. Includes one filter, that lasts up to six months. Additional filters sold separately.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Find More Compost Bin Products